Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#1 hello

I'm nothing special really.  I have no title, I have no big claim to fame.  There is no real reason why what I have to say is really worth listening to.  But I am a 20 something product of this crazy world, walking a journey with Jesus that brings 427.8 differing emotions and experiences on a daily basis...

I live in a world that confuses and saddens me at times, and at other times brings immense joy. I live in world of "truths" that seemingly contradict the foundations upon which I build my life every single day.   And that's OK.

I read a lot. I watch a lot.  I listen a lot.  I genuinely care about the world in which we live, and am constantly bringing this world and its happenings before God,  trying to figure out where he stands on it all.  

Let this be a space for explorations, experiences, moments, seconds, encounters, and ultimately lessons learned.  




No comments: