Tuesday, June 17, 2008

#14 new moleskin. new day.

i have serious troubles when it comes to the purchase of moleskin journals. Now don't get me wrong, i love them more than life. But I always find myself standing for a very long time in front of the shelf, comparing the sizes and compiling huge lists of pros and cons. The smaller moleskin is very compact, doesn't take up too much room. But i have really big handwriting, so sometimes I feel a bit cramped. The larger moleskin however gives more space to write, and accomodates my mammoth handwriting script. But its extra bulk in the handbag. As you can see from the below picutre I chose the smaller one in black. It is the same size as my red moleskin daily planner, so I can stack them - but thanks to the difference in colour will not confuse them.

My first little scribble was about romans 8:28. go look it up and be enc0uraged.



No comments: