Tuesday, July 15, 2008

#24 Borders

I am in borders. I like borders a lot. I like that it has a gloria jeans coffee shop. and wi-fi access (albeit 5000 bucks an hour). I like that you can read the books and not buy them and noone gets angry. I don't understand why the mills and boon romance novel stand is smack bang in the middle of the car magazine section.

No I did not search it out.

Awkward.

I just re read excerpts from Donald Miller's "Blue Like Jazz". Its so beautifully written. You should check it out. He's writing a screenplay about it. I look forward to seeing it. Maybe they will sell the DVD in Borders. I'd buy it.

2 comments:

katdish said...

Blue Like Jazz is a personal favorite of mine. I think a movie (if done right) would be amazing.

katdish said...

Where are you girl? I miss reading your musings!